Summer Guelph United Ministries Joint Online Worship Schedule:
We are pleased to be joining with our fellow Guelph United Churches for joint online services again this summer. The schedule will be as follows:
- July 4 Rev. Bruce Dickson, Dublin Street
- July 11 Rev. Marcie Gibson, Harcourt
- July 18 Rev. John Benham, Trinity
- July 25 Rev. Brad Inglis, Three Willows
- August 1 Rev. Bruce Dickson, Dublin Street
- August 8 Rev. Mariam Flynn, Harcourt
- August 15 Rev. Mariam Flynn, Harcourt
- August 22 Lisa Leffler, Three Willows
- August 29 Rev. John Benham, Trinity
The services will be posted here each Sunday
Children’s Program Online during the time of Covid-19
Wendelin is staying connected to the families in our Children’s Program and offering online programs Sundays at 4:00 pm for children ages 6 and under and Sundays at 10:00 am for children ages 7 and over. If you have not been part of the Children’s Program but would like to be able to join in these programs, we would love to have you join in! To receive the ZOOM link and password, please email Wendelin at email@example.com. Activities are also being emailed. (Please check your “junk” folder for an email from Wendelin through her home email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Programs are continuing
- Community Yoga for all ages continues continues weekly on Sundays from 7:00 – 8:00 pm via Zoom with the first 15 minutes being a check in and the class following. You are welcome to join any or all classes; all levels and ages welcome. On your computer screen or tablet, you will be able to see our fun, knowledgeable, fantastic Yoga instructor! Pam will guide us through gentle Yoga moves. Every week is a little bit different, as we learn new techniques. Even if you are new to Yoga, it will not be intimidating. If you are interested in participating, email email@example.com by Saturday evening and we will send you an email with a link to join with us on Sundays.
If you have never used ZOOM before, it will ask your permission to download the program (it takes only a few minutes). Then you can open the URL. You will be asked if you want to "JOIN VIDEO" (using your computer or a webcam), and then you will see yourself. Next, you will want to click on "JOIN AUDIO". You can keep your microphone on during our first 15 minutes so we can chat. After that, at 7:15 pm, it may be best to keep your microphone on "MUTE" so there is no sound interference and we can all hear Pam clearly.
- The Trinity Therapeutic Touch team is available to do distance TT and offer support to those who might benefit from it. Call the office, (519) 824-4800 x1, and leave a voicemail message. One of our TT practitioners will be in "touch".
- Meditation at Trinity is continuing online. The recordings are available on the Trinity website now! You can access them from the banner on the home page of our website, or click on this link. There will be a new meditation each week.
Gift Cards are available for purchase. Email Dianne Butzke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 519-836-6606 with your order for Gift cards.
Metro/Food Basics in denominations of $50 and $100.
Sobeys/Fresh Co in denominations of $50 and $100.
PC/Zehrs/No Frills in denominations of $50, $100, and $250.
Payment is by cheque payable to Trinity United Church or by e-transfer for those who have online banking. Add Trinity United Church as a recipient for email money transfers (e-Transfer). Please be sure to specify Trinity United Church as the name of the recipient, and the email address as email@example.com.
ContacT PlacE has closed permanently.
Givings - Going forward, these will be difficult times for our church's ministry and mission. We are inspired by your generosity and that continues in so many ways. Thank you! We know some of you are facing your own hardships just now. We understand and appreciate the sacrifices you are making in your own life and also to support the ministry of Trinity United. If you are currently not on Pre Authorized Remittance (PAR), please consider this means of offering now. If you use offering envelopes, adopt the practice of filling your envelope each week as normal and keep it at home so that it is ready to bring to Church when we can resume our Worship together. Other options are to send your offering through the mail, or drop it off in the mail slot at Trinity. Deposits are being done weekly. Note: Do not send cash or drop cash in the mail slot at Trinity.
For those who have online banking: Add Trinity United Church as a recipient for email money transfers (eTransfer). Please be sure to specify Trinity United Church as the name of the recipient, and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.Your donation/offering is automatically deposited into Trinity's General Bank Account. Please add a note if you want the funds directed to more than “Local” such as M&S Fund, Benevolent Fund or Memorial Fund in memory of someone.
Heather Husnik-Osborne (Trinity’s bookkeeper) is available to discuss your options. Please contact her by leaving a message at (519) 824-4800 x4 (messages checked daily) or via email at email@example.com