The churches of Guelph United Ministries are pleased to invite you to our Summer Joint Online Worship Services.
July 5 Three Willows – Sue Couillard and Linda Paul
July 12 Harcourt – Rev. Miriam Flynn
July 19 Dublin – Rev. Bruce Dickson
July 26 Trinity – Rev. John Benham
August 2 Dublin – Rev. Bruce Dickson
August 9 Harcourt – Rev. Jim Ball
August 16 Trinity – Rev. Gaylyn McLean
August 23 Three Willows – Rev. Mary Elliott
August 30 Ecumenical Campus Ministry – Andrew Hyde
The host church and worship leader(s) are noted for each service.
The services will be posted here each Sunday
Children’s Program – Wendelin is staying connected to the families in our Children’s Program and offering online programs Saturdays from 10:30-11:00 am for children 6 and under and Sundays at 4:15 pm for children age 7 and over. If you have not been part of the Children’s Program on Sunday mornings but would like to be able to join in this program, please email Wendelin at email@example.com or call her at 519-824-4838. Activities are also being emailed each week. (Please check your “junk” folder for an email from Wendelin through her home email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Programs are continuing
- Community Yoga for all ages continues weekly on Sundays (until July 26 from 7:00 – 8:00 pm) via Zoom with the first 15 minutes being a check in and the class following. You are welcome to join any or all classes; all levels and ages welcome. On your computer screen or tablet, you will be able to see our fun, knowledgeable, fantastic Yoga instructor! Pam will guide us through gentle Yoga moves. Every week is a little bit different, as we learn new techniques. Even if you are new to Yoga, it will not be intimidating. If you are interested in participating, email email@example.com and we will send you an email with a link to join with us.
- The Trinity Therapeutic Touch team is available to do distance TT and offer support to those who might benefit from it. Call the office, (519) 824-4800 x1, and leave a voicemail message. One of our TT practitioners will be in "touch".
- Meditation at Trinity is continuing online. The first recording is available on the Trinity website now! You can access it from the banner on the home page of our website, or click on this link. There will be a new meditation each week.
Gift Cards are available for purchase Tuesdays to Thursdays. Email George Cuthbert at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at (519) 836-6518 with your order for Gift cards.
Metro/Food Basics in denominations of $50 and $100.
Sobeys/Fresh Co in denominations of $50 and $100.
PC/Zehrs/No Frills in denominations of $50, $100, and $250.
Payment is by cheque payable to Trinity United Church or by e-transfer for those who have online banking. Add Trinity United Church as a recipient for email money transfers (e-Transfer). Please be sure to specify Trinity United Church as the name of the recipient, and the email address as email@example.com.
ContacT PlacE is closed until further notice. We had food, and people needed it. SO… we contacted Chalmers, Downtown and West, which were still open and donated 351 pounds to them. Four weeks later, we were able to get the balance of our supplies (another 350 pounds) to the Chalmers Food Banks and the Salvation Army Food Bank.
The volunteers decided that we needed to do more. We have also donated to three local food banks and to Trinity’s Benevolent Fund.
- North End Harvest Market, $2,000
- Chalmers Community Services Centre, $2,000
- Salvation Army Family Services, $2,000
- Trinity’s Benevolent Fund, $1,000
Givings - Going forward, these will be difficult times for our church's ministry and mission. We are inspired by your generosity and that continues in so many ways. Thank you! We know some of you are facing your own hardships just now. We understand and appreciate the sacrifices you are making in your own life and also to support the ministry of Trinity United. If you are currently not on Pre Authorized Remittance (PAR), please consider this means of offering now. If you use offering envelopes, adopt the practice of filling your envelope each week as normal and keep it at home so that it is ready to bring to Church when we can resume our Worship together. Other options are to send your offering through the mail, or drop it off in the mail slot at Trinity. Deposits are being done weekly. Note: Do not send cash or drop cash in the mail slot at Trinity.
For those who have online banking: Add Trinity United Church as a recipient for email money transfers (eTransfer). Please be sure to specify Trinity United Church as the name of the recipient, and the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.Your donation/offering is automatically deposited into Trinity's General Bank Account. Please add a note if you want the funds directed to more than “Local” such as M&S Fund, Benevolent Fund or Memorial Fund in memory of someone.
Heather Husnik-Osborne (Trinity’s bookkeeper) is available to discuss your options. Please contact her by leaving a message at (519) 824-4800 x4 (messages checked daily) or via email at email@example.com