We are all spiritual people. How we nurture and explore our spirituality has many possible routes. For some it is through music and song. Others do it in relationship and through conversation. Still others find reflection, prayer and meditation key. Some use helping others to increase their spirit’s joy. While some discover connecting with nature is their way. And some mix and match. All are great ways to nurture spirit and deepen our connection with the Holy.
Here’s some of the ways we explore spirituality at Dublin:
- Sunday morning worship
- Youth discussion groups
- Sunday school
- The United Church Observer Magazine Discussion group
- Wednesday Contemplation Group
- Music – Chancel choir, handbell choirs, Joyful Noise Children’s Choir, Youth Ensemble
- Treats and Treks – hike, paddle and share conversation with others followed by ice cream!
- Candle Light and Communion Services