Community is one of the gifts a church adds to our life and city. Some community is found in formal ways like attending a Sunday service or being part of a study group or committee. Others are informal like talking over coffee (fair trade of course) after church or while raking leaves in the fall clean-up.
Some Ways One Can:
- Sunday worship (childcare and children and youth programming available)
- Women groups like UCW or Single Woman’s Supper group
- Social events - Movie nights, Games Nights
- Sharing potluck meals
- Newcomer lunches
- Youth group meetings – music, food, discussions and fun!
- Grief groups
- Men’s Coffee at Williams
- Pastoral Care - receive care during life’s difficult times such as illness and bereavement through visits, prayers offered and the casserole ministry
Finding ways to connect with others is one of our key hopes at Dublin.