Thank you for your generosity to support God's people and world!
Four Ways you can offer your financial gifts to Dublin Street:
- 1. Use PAR. If you are currently not on PAR (pre-authorized remittance), please consider this means of offering. Our envelope steward, Brian Smith, would be happy to help set up this way of giving. He can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. Mail or Drop Off: You may mail your gift to the church or drop off your offerings during a Sunday service or in the secure church mailbox located at the KIng Daughters Day Care Door on Suffolk St.
- 3. E-transfers: (five easy steps)
1. First you go to your online banking app or website (e.g. RBC) and login to your account.
2. Then look for the e-transfer section/button/line on your site.
3. When asked about where to send the donation, please use this email address: email@example.com (please note this is a special email not the normal office one) to e-transfer your givings. (You will be asked for a security question. Because we are set up with auto deposit when receiving funds, the security question and answer, although they need to be entered, are not critical.)
4. Once the funds have been received by the bank, you should receive an email confirming that the donation has been received.
5. Please then forward that email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating how you would like the funds allocated i.e. Local, Community Care and Outreach (CCO for short), Mission and Service (M&S) or other.
4. Give Online: Give online through our link at Canada Helps: Click here!