Building News Updates as of January 14, 2021
In Step 1 of Dublin Street's Re-Opening its building to the Public and congregation...
1. Dublin Street church is closed for general use and rentals. Appointments to enter the building are possible (but not encouraged at this time) by contacting the church office 519 821 0610 ext 221. It seems likely this closure will continue until at least mid February of 2021 and likely longer at the present time.
2. Dublin Street is now limited to only 10 people for worship. Sunday morning in-person worship is put on hold until further notice. It will be at least for 28 days as per the provincial directive. We acknowledge it could be longer. Ceremonies like weddings and funerals (no receptions however) are still possible to a maximum of 10 people, and the Wellington Montessori School and its programmes are also running too.
3. Dublin Street asks that you follow health guidelines as set out by the Wellington Dufferin Public Health Unit when entering the building i.e. masks worn, use hand sanitizers, feeling well etc.
4. For those wishing to attend our in-person serivce...we can't do this just now. We will keep you posted once the lockdown changes.
5. For any other building use questions, please be in touch with our church office. We are here to help.