Building News Updates as of September 9, 2020
In Step 1 of Dublin Street's Re-Opening its building to the Public and congregation...
1. Dublin Street church is closed for general use and rentals. Appointments to enter the building are possible by contacting the church office 519 821 0610 ext 221. It seems likely this closure will continue until at least January 2021.
2. Dublin Street is open for in-person worship starting September 13 with limited seating, ceremonies like weddings and funerals (no receptions however), and the Wellington Montessori School and its programmes.
3. Dublin Street asks that you follow health guidelines as set out by the Wellington Dufferin Public Health Unit when entering the building i.e. masks worn, use hand sanitizers, feeling well etc.
4. For those wishing to attend our in-person serivce...
Our first in-person worship service is scheduled for Sunday, September 13, 2020, 10:30 am. We are looking forward to seeing those who wish and are able to attend in person. We know many of you still aren't able to attend in person, so our on-line services will continue to let us gather. We now have two ways to worship.
Health and safety protocols require us to cap attendance at 90 people. Therefore, those wishing to attend the in-person worship service are asked to register in advance. The link will be available each week via an e-blast on Tuesdays. To register, click on this link: REGISTER HERE
Registration deadline each week is: Friday @ 9am. If you are unable to access the registration form or have any questions contact Anita Jarvis, Connection Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-821-0610 ext. 222. Once you are registered, Anita will confirm your attendance and provide you with instructions on what to expect when you arrive on Sunday morning. Thank you for taking the time to complete the registration form.
5. For any other building use questions, please be in touch with our chruch office. We are here to help.